How do I check if I have set up SMS account recovery for LastPass?
You can set up SMS account recovery by adding a mobile number to your account to receive a verification text message that is used in the account recovery process in case you every forget your Master Password.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon and select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the General tab, then scroll to the "SMS Account Recovery" section to view the phone number, if there is one listed).