How do I change the order of multiple logins for a site?
If you have multiple logins for a particular site, you may want to control the order in which the site credentials are populated for you via LastPass. You can manage these settings within your LastPass Vault by updating the site password name for each site password entry to begin in order using either 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C as your preferred ordering method.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive LastPass icon .
- Enter your username and your LastPass Master Password, then click Log In.
- For the site entry you want populated first, access the Edit Password window in any of the following ways:
- From the web browser extension, go to All items > Passwords > Hover over your desired password > Edit.
- From within your Vault, locate your desired password and click the Edit icon .
- Within the password field of a site, click the LastPass Field icon , then click the Edit icon .
- In the Name field, enter either A or 1 as the first character.
- Click Save.
- For the site entry you want populated second, access the Edit Password window and enter either B or 2 as the first character.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps until all of your site password entries are listed in your desired order.
- Navigate to the login page of your site for which you have multiple logins.
- Click the Field icon or the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
Your site password entries now populate in the order you set.