How do I change my default language for LastPass?
You can change your default language for LastPass in a few different places.
- Go to https://www.lastpass.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage, then click the Language icon and select your desired language from the menu.
The LastPass homepage now displays in your newly selected language.
Online Vault and desktop apps:
- Log in to LastPass at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your username and Master Password.
- Click Account Settings in the left navigation, then click the General tab.
- In the Account Information section, locate "Language" and use the drop-down menu to make your selection.
- Click Update.
- Enter your Master Password, then click Confirm to save changes.
- Click OK when prompted, then refresh your web browser or log out of LastPass then log back in.
LastPass now displays in your newly selected language.
Local Vault and web browser extension:
- In your web browser, click the LastPass icon .
- Go to Account Options > Preferences.
- Locate Language, then use the drop-down menu to make your selection.
- Click Save.
- When prompted that a restart of your web browser is required, click OK.
- Close your web browser, then relaunch it and access LastPass to view in your newly selected language.