How do I change my default language?
You can change your default language for LastPass in a few different places.
- Go to https://www.lastpass.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage, then click the Language icon and select your desired language from the menu.
- Log in to LastPass at https://www.lastpass.com with your username and Master Password.
- Go to Account Settings > General.
- In the Account Information section, locate "Language" and use the drop-down menu to make your selection.
- Click Update.
- Enter your Master Password, then click Confirm to save changes.
Local Vault and web browser extension:
- In your web browser, click the LastPass icon then go to Preferences > Advanced.
- Locate Language, then use the drop-down menu to make your selection.
- Click Save.
- When prompted that a restart of your web browser is required, click OK.
- Close your web browser, then relaunch it and access LastPass to view in your previously selected language.