How do I view at-risk passwords in my LastPass Vault?
You can check your Security Dashboard and if it indicates that some of your site passwords are considered unsafe (i.e., weak, reused, or missing), you can easily view them and choose to make changes in both the affected site and within your LastPass Vault.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select Security Dashboard in the left navigation.
- In the Security Score pane, click View passwords.