How do I cancel the LastPass Premium Credit Monitoring service?
LastPass Premium Credit Monitoring is an add-on service (additional $9.95 per month) that can be purchased by users with LastPass Free or LastPass Premium accounts (this service not included with a Premium account purchase).
If you have signed up for this service and would like to cancel the automatic renewal, you must contact LastPass Customer Care (by clicking Contact Support at the bottom of this article) for assistance.
What happens when I cancel?
Once your automatic renewal has been canceled, you will continue to have access to LastPass Premium Credit Monitoring until the expiration date of the service.
Does canceling the service also change my Credit Monitoring settings in my account?
No, but you can enable or disable the Credit Monitoring setting in your Form Fill profile by doing the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Select More Options in the left navigation.
- Go to Advanced > Credit Monitoring.
- On your Form Fill profile, click the Edit icon .
- Check or uncheck the box for Enable Free Credit Monitoring.
- Click Save when finished.
What happens when the service expires after cancellation?
If the Credit Monitoring setting in your Form Fill profile is enabled within your account at the time of service expiration, the Premium Credit Monitoring service will downgrade to the Free Credit Monitoring service. Learn more about the features of LastPass Free Credit Monitoring.
If the Credit Monitoring setting is disabled within your account at the time your service expires, then you will no longer have any credit monitoring service via LastPass.