How do I assign users to my Legacy and VPN applications in LastPass?
In order for your users to authenticate using a legacy application or VPN, all users must be assigned to both your LastPass MFA account and the application, otherwise they will not be able to authenticate and log in.
- While logged in to the LastPass Admin Console, go to in the left navigation.
- Find your application in the Existing Legacy Apps group box.
- Click the Assign icon in the row of your application.
Result: The Assign members pop-up window appears.
- Select User, Group or Role to add users.
- Click Save when finished.
Result: Your selected users have now been assigned to your application or VPN.