How do I apply a user role?
You can apply a user role to an existing user in the LastPass Admin Console.
Before you begin: Be sure you have created at least one role.
- Log in and access the LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Admin Console in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard with your admin email address and Master Password.
- Select Users in the left navigation.
- Select your desired user.
- Click the More Options icon .
- Select Manage role.
- Select your desired role.
- Click Save.
You have applied a role to your selected user.