How do I add or manage Vault items in the LastPass Mac App?
You can add or manage passwords, secure notes, and form fill items all within the LastPass Mac App.
- Select All Items in the left navigation.
- Click Add Item.
- Enter all the information you want to store. Depending on your item type, you can also:
- Click the Favorite icon to mark as a Favorite
- Manage Autologin (site passwords only)
- Manage Disable Autofill (site passwords only)
- Manage Require a Password Reprompt
- Generate a New Password (site passwords only)
- Assign to a folder
- Add Attachments (secure notes and form fill items only)
- Click Save when finished.
You have now added a new Vault item.
Edit or delete a Vault item
- Locate your desired Vault item.
- Choose from the following:
You have updated or removed your Vault item.
- Make your desired changes, then click Save.
- Click the Delete icon to remove and send to Deleted Items.