How do I add or manage items in the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
Add new items (including addresses, payment cards, bank accounts, drivers licenses, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.) or edit existing entries in the LastPass Password Manager app.
Add a new item
- Tap Add in the top navigation.
- Tap to select your desired item type.
- Enter the name of the item.
- Select an existing folder or create a new folder for the secure note.
- Fill in all of the item information you want to store.
- Optional: Attach photos and record audio attachments.
- Optional: Enable the following options for your new item:
- This setting adds items to the favorite folder for quick and easy access.
- Require a Reprompt
- Adds an additional layer of security, that requires you to enter your Master Password in order to gain access to the item.
- Tap Save in the top navigation.
Edit an existing item
Note: If you do not see the share options, then the note may be in a linked account or has been shared with you. In these cases you would need to log into your linked account to share the note or copy the note to your account then share it.
- Choose an item, then tap to select it.
- From the menu, you can do the following:
- View the following item entry information: Name, Folder, Note Type, and item specific information. You cannot edit in this view but can access editing by tapping Edit in the top navigation.
- Edit the item entry including the name, folder, item specific details, photo attachments, audio attachments, favorite, and require a reprompt.
- Share the item entry with another person by entering their email address. If desired, enable the Show Passwords field so the user can view or change the password.
- Manage Share
- View the users who have shared access to the item. Revoke access by selecting a user and tapping Unshare. Share the item with more users by tapping Add in the top navigation.
- Delete the item entry. Tap Yes to confirm.