How do I add MFA Apps for LastPass users?
LastPass admins can set up LastPass MFA apps to protect their endpoints with multifactor authentication, including workstations, VPNs, and external identity providers such as AD FS and Azure AD.
- Log in with your email address and Master Password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com/uac.
- Go to .
- If you have not previously added MFA apps, click Get started. Otherwise, click Add app in the upper-right navigation.
- In the Set up integration window, add a Name to your application.
- Choose from the following options:
- Click Save and continue.
- Save your Key and Secret.
- Click Finish.