How do I add Legacy and VPN applications in the new Admin Console?
Note: This feature requires an account with the LastPass Business + Advanced MFA add-on. How do I upgrade my LastPass Business account with an add-on?
Note: Are you seeing something different? See the following instructions for SSO & MFA Admin Console Add Legacy Apps and VPNs.
- Log in with your email address and Master Password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Go to .
- Click Add Legacy App.
Result: The Add Legacy App pop-up window appears.
- In the Add Legacy App pop-up window set the following:
- In the Select your app type group box, choose your application from the Legacy App Name drop-down menu or select Custom VPN.
- In the Nickname field, add a nickname to the chosen application.
- In the Settings and instructions group box, enter your email address in the Security Email field.
- Choose from the following options:
- Click Save when finished.
- Click Save and assign to start assigning users to your application. The Assign members pop-up window appears. For more information, see How do I assign users to my Legacy and VPN applications in LastPass?.
The chosen application is now added to LastPass.