How do I add and manage passwords in the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
You can add new passwords to your Vault, or edit existing entries.
Add a new password
- Tap the Add icon in the top navigation.
- Tap Password.
- Tap to select a pre-populated service, or tap Add New Password to create your own.
- Fill in all of the information you want to store. If desired, you can set your new password as a Favorite, Require a Reprompt, Never Autofill, and/or enable AutoLogin.
- When finished, tap Save in the top navigation.
Edit an existing password
- Locate the password you want to edit, then tap to select it.
- From your password action menu, you can do the following:
- Launch the website in your preferred mobile web browser (selected in Settings > Default Browser). Tap to select your desired password and proceed to log in.
- Copy Username to your clipboard.
- Copy Password to your clipboard.
- View the password entry.
- Edit the password entry fields. If desired, you can set your password as a Favorite, Require a Reprompt, Never Autofill, and/or enable AutoLogin.
- Show Password to view the text of the password.
- Share to share the password entry with another person. If desired, toggle on the switch for the "Show Passwords" option.
- Manage Share to view those with whom the password has already been shared. If desired, you can tap to select a user's name, then tap Unshare to revoke their access.
- Delete to delete the password entry, then tap Yes to confirm.