How do I add and manage passwords in the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
Add new passwords to your Vault, or edit existing entries in the LastPass Password Manager app.
Add a new password
- Tap Add in the top navigation.
- Tap Password.
- Tap to select a pre-populated service, or tap Add New Password to create your own.
- Enter the following information:
- Select an existing folder or create a new folder for the password.
- Optional: Enable the following options for your new password:
- This setting adds sites to the favorite folder for quick and easy access.
- Require a Reprompt
- Adds an additional layer of security, that requires you to enter your Master Password in order to gain access to the item.
- Never Autofill
- Prevents LastPass from filling the login information automatically.
- Submits the login information automatically for the site.
- Tap Save in the top navigation.
Edit an existing password
- Choose a password, then tap to select it.
- From the menu, you can do the following:
- Launches the site in your mobile web browser.
- Copy Username
- Copies your username to your clipboard.
- Copy Password
- Copies your password to your clipboard.
- View the following password entry information: Name, Folder, URL, Username, and Password. You cannot edit in this view but can access editing by tapping Edit in the top navigation.
- Edit the password entry including the name, folder, URL, username, password, generate new password, note, favorite, require a reprompt, never autofill, and autologin.
- Show Password
- Displays your password. In this view you can copy your password to your clipboard.
- Share the password entry with another person by entering their email address. If desired, enable the Show Passwords field so the user can view or change the password.
- Manage Share
- View the users who have shared access to the password. Revoke access to the password by selecting a user and tapping Unshare. Share the password with more users by tapping Add in the top navigation.
- Delete the password entry. Tap Yes to confirm.