Get Started with LastPass Teams
LastPass Teams lets you bring the convenience and security of LastPass to your office. And though it’s powerful, you don’t have to be an IT admin to manage and use LastPass Teams. We built it for business owners, team leads, and everyday users like you, so you can be confident in solving your team’s password problems.
With LastPass Teams, you can instantly add and remove team members, safely share passwords among the office, and give each employee their own Vault for safeguarding passwords. Password resets and locked accounts will be a thing of the past. You’ll have the tools you need to remove password obstacles, so your team can focus on the work that matters.
Recommended for teams of up to 50 users, LastPass Teams is the perfect password solution for small businesses and groups in the workplace, with features tailored specifically to address your needs and challenges. LastPass Teams includes:
- Unlimited sharing – Teams allows you to share passwords, whether it’s with just one colleague or a large team, quickly, easily, and securely. Any changes to shared passwords are automatically updated behind the scenes so everyone always has access. Learn how to get started.
- Easy-to-use Admin Console – The Teams Dashboard allows team leads to invite and remove team members, create shared folders, set access permissions, and keep track of employee activity with automated reporting. Learn more.
- High-level policies – With Default & Recommended policies, team leads can set password strength requirements, require Multifactor Authentication, login rules, and more. Learn more.
- Simple reporting – Know who has access to which Sites and shared folders with Activity and Shared Folder reports. Learn more.
Best of all? LastPass Teams includes a Vault for everyone. Team members always have their passwords, no matter where they’re working – in the office, at home, or on the road. There’s no disruption to the workday from forgotten passwords, and team leads have the peace of mind that every team member is storing passwords safely.
For more information about all of our account types and their features, please see LastPass Pricing.
Topics in this article:
We're happy you want to try LastPass Teams! You can sign up for a free trial anytime, depending on your current LastPass account status:
- If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new LastPass Teams free trial account.
- If you are an existing LastPass Free or Premium user and want to add a free LastPass Teams trial to your existing account, you can log in using your current email address and Master Password.
Ready to purchase LastPass Teams? Glad to hear! Let's get started:
- If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new LastPass Teams account first, then purchase.
- If you are an existing LastPass Free or Premium user and want to purchase LastPass Teams to add to your existing account, you can log in using your current email address and Master Password.
Now that you've set up your account, you are the new LastPass Teams admin. You can log in to LastPass Teams, then get started by accessing the Admin Console to begin adding new users to your team.