Get Started with LastPass Families
With LastPass Families, you can store everything from bank accounts, passports, credit cards, and more. Your details are secure, organized the way you want, and easily shared with your spouse, kids, in-laws, and more. You can even give access to others in the event of an emergency. The family manager can quickly manage family members within the account, making it easy to get everyone up and running.
With LastPass Families, the following is included:
- Six individual LastPass licenses
- Unlimited shared folders between your six family members
- Emergency Access
- Family Manager dashboard where you can quickly add/remove members
- All the features available in LastPass Premium
For more information about all of our account types and their features, please see LastPass Pricing.
Topics in this article:
We're happy you want to try LastPass Families! You can sign up for a free trial anytime, depending on your current LastPass account status:
- If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new LastPass Families free trial account.
- If you are an existing LastPass Free or Premium user and want to add a free LastPass Families trial to your existing account, you can log in using your current email address and Master Password.
Note: If you are an existing LastPass Teams or Enterprise user and want to try LastPass Families, you must sign up for a free trial using a different account email address than your existing business account.
Ready to purchase LastPass Families? Glad to hear! Let's get started:
- If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new LastPass Families account first, then purchase.
- If you are an existing LastPass Free or Premium user and want to purchase LastPass Families to add to your existing account, you can log in using your current email address and Master Password.
Now that you've set up your account, you are the new Family Manager and also the Family Owner. You can log in to LastPass Families, then get started by accessing the Family Manager dashboard to begin adding new family members to your account.