Get Started with LastPass Families
With LastPass Families, you can store everything, including bank accounts, passports, credit cards, and much more. Your details are secure, organized the way you want, and easily shared with your partner, spouse, kids, in-laws – anyone you care about. You can even give access to others in the event of an emergency. The Family Manager can quickly manage family members within the account, making it easy to get everyone up and running.
With LastPass Families, the following is included:
- Six individual LastPass licenses
- Unlimited shared folders between your six designated "family members"
- Family Manager dashboard where you can quickly add or remove members
- All the features available in LastPass Premium, including:
For more information, please see the LastPass Families FAQs.
Sign up for a free trial
We're happy you want to try LastPass Families! You can sign up for a free trial anytime, depending on your current LastPass account status:
- If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new LastPass Families free trial account at https://lastpass.com/families/trial to sign up.
- If you are an existing LastPass Free or Premium user and want to add a free LastPass Families trial to your existing account, go to https://lastpass.com/families/trial and click the Log in hyperlink, then enter your current email address and Master Password and log in to begin your trial.
Note: If you are an existing LastPass Teams or LastPass Business user and want to try LastPass Families, you must sign up for a free trial using a different account email address than your existing business account.
Purchase a plan
Ready to purchase LastPass Families? Glad to hear! Let's get started:
- If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new LastPass Families free trial account first at https://lastpass.com/families/trial, then purchase when ready at https://lastpass.com/families/payment by entering your payment details and clicking Complete Purchase. A purchase confirmation receipt will be sent via email to your account email address.
- If you are an existing LastPass Free or Premium user, you can purchase an annual LastPass Families subscription to add to your existing account. To do so, log in at https://lastpass.com/families/payment using your current email address and Master Password, then enter your payment details and click Complete Purchase. A purchase confirmation receipt will be sent via email to your account email address.
Note: If you are an existing LastPass Teams or LastPass Business user and want to add LastPass Families to your account, you must purchase using a different account email address than your existing business account.
Log in to LastPass Families
Now that you've set up your account, you are the new Family Manager and also the Family Owner. You can log in to LastPass Families with your email address and Master Password, then get started by accessing the Family Manager dashboard to begin adding new family members to your account.
Get started as a LastPass Families user
Have you been invited as a family member on a LastPass Families account? Learn how to get started.