How do I export my LastPass Vault data?
You can export your LastPass Vault data (including passwords, secure notes, form fills, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.) as a CSV or XML file, then print your data if you'd like to keep a copy for your own records. If you have set up Vault identities, you can export data for all or individual identities.
Even if LastPass has been uninstalled from your computer, a locally cached and encrypted copy of your data is stored by default when you use the LastPass web browser extension and/or mobile apps, as long as your LastPass cache has not been cleared since your last login session.
You can export your stored data from LastPass using any of the following options:
- How do I export stored data from LastPass using a generic CSV file?
- How do I export my LastPass Vault data as a LastPass Encrypted file?
- How do I export my LastPass form fill profiles?
- How do I export my Wi-Fi passwords from LastPass?
- How do I export my LastPass Vault identities?