LastPass Admin Management of Global Equivalent Domains
LastPass Enterprise admins can add Global equivalent domains for their account to allow users to manage a single login for different domains that are related. For example, Google and YouTube are both owned by the same company, so a single entry of a user's login credentials can work for both websites. Instead of having duplicate entries of the same login credentials for both, you can add both Google and YouTube domains so that LastPass will treat both domains equivalently.
If you are not an admin and want to manage these settings as a user from your Vault, please see Manage Equivalent Domains.
Add new Global equivalent domains
LastPass Enterprise admins can add new Global equivalent domains, as follows:
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Go to Advanced Options > Enterprise Options in the left navigation.
- In the "Global Equivalent Domains" section, enter 2 domains, using a comma to separate them.
- Click Add.
- When prompted, enter your Master Password, then click Continue.
- Your equivalent domains are now listed.
Delete existing Global equivalent domains
If you choose to delete a set of domains, click the Delete Entry icon from the "Global Equivalent Domains" section.