Manage Never URLs
For certain Sites, you may not want LastPass to store your credentials, generate a password, supply a Form Fill, automatically log you on, or do something else. To prevent LastPass from taking specific actions for a specific website, you can add a Never URL.
Topics in this article:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault.
- Click Account Settings in the left menu.
- Click the Never URLs tab, then click Add.
- Choose from the following Type of data you wish to prevent LastPass from supplying:
- Never Add Site – Prevents prompting the notification to add a Site.
- Never Generate Password – Prevents prompting the notification to generate a password.
- Never Fill Forms – Prevents prompting the notification to use a Form Fill.
- Never AutoLogin* – Prevents the Site from automatically logging in.
- Never AutoFill Application* – Prevents the automatic filling in the Site (the Site must be also listed under "Never AutoLogin").
- Never Show Context Icons – Prevent the field icons from appearing.
- Never do Anything – Disables LastPass on a Site entirely.
- Fill in the URL of your desired Site and click Add. When finished, you can close the Account Settings window.
- To delete a "Never URL" that you have created, click on the Delete Entry icon .
- When prompted, click OK to confirm.