Manage Never URLs
For certain Sites, you may not want LastPass to store your credentials, generate a password, supply a Form Fill, automatically log you on, or do something else. To prevent LastPass from taking specific actions for a specific website, you can add a Never URL.
Note: For LastPass Enterprise users, additional Global Never and Only URLs can be set by an admin, and will be labeled as "Enterprise Domain" in your list. Domains set by an admin cannot be edited or removed. Additionally, if you try to add a Site manually for a URL or domain that is already set as a Global Never URL, you will encounter a message indicating a policy prohibits it.
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Select Account Settings in the left navigation.
- Click the Never URLs tab, then click Add.
- Choose from the following Type of data you wish to prevent LastPass from supplying:
- Never Add Site – Prevents prompting the notification to add a Site.
- Never Generate Password – Prevents prompting the notification to generate a password.
- Never Fill Forms – Prevents prompting the notification to use a Form Fill.
- Never AutoLogin* – Prevents the Site from automatically logging in.
- Never AutoFill Application* – Prevents the automatic filling in the Site (the Site must be also listed under "Never AutoLogin").
- Never Show Context Icons – Prevent the field icons from appearing.
- Never do Anything – Disables LastPass on a Site entirely.
- Fill in the URL of your desired Site and click Add. When finished, you can close the Account Settings window.
*Note: If the Site is launched from the LastPass Vault or from the LastPass web browser extension, it will ignore the "Never AutoLogin" and "Never Autofill Application" options.
Note: "Enterprise" domains set by a LastPass Enterprise admin cannot be edited or removed.
- To delete a "Never URL" that you have created, click on the Delete Entry icon .
- When prompted, click OK to confirm.