Disable LastPass for Specific Sites
For certain sites, you may not want LastPass to store your credentials, generate a password, supply a Form Fill, automatically log you on, or do something else. To stop LastPass from taking specific actions for a specific website, do the following:
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- In the left pane, click Account Settings.
- Click the Never URLs tab, then click Add.
- Choose what Type of data you wish to stop LastPass from supplying (e.g., passwords, form data, requesting to save, etc.), then supply the URL your desired Site and click Add. When finished, you can close the Account Settings window.