Disable Autofill for Sites
You can disable autofill for specific for which you have stored login information but do not want LastPass to automatically fill it in for you. This setting can be managed for individual sites, or for all sites in your web browser extension preferences.
If you have a LastPass Teams, Enterprise, or Identity account, the ability to perform these actions may be limited or prohibited due to policies enabled by your LastPass admin.
Enabling autofill increases the risk of exposing a site's password if that site ever becomes compromised.
- Click the active LastPass icon in your toolbar.
- To disable autofill for per site, do the following:
- Use the Search field or go to and locate your desired site.
- Click the Edit icon to open the site entry.
- Under Advanced Settings section, check the box to enable the "Disable AutoFill" option.
- Click Save.
Note: If the site is launched from the LastPass Vault or from the LastPass web browser extension, it will still automatically fill and log you into the site, even if your site Preferences are set with "Autologin" disabled and "Disable Autofill" enabled.
- To disable autofill for all sites, do the following:
- Go to .
- Click the General tab.
- Under General, uncheck the box for the Automatically Fill Login Information option.
- Click Save.