How do I delete my LastPass account?
We are sad to see you go! If you no longer want your account data to be available to you in LastPass, you can permanently delete your account from our system.
Note: You can delete your LastPass account even if you have forgotten your Master Password.
Please read before deleting your LastPass account
- If you have only forgotten your Master Password and do not need to delete your account, please try our recovery options.
- If you have tried all of the recovery options and still cannot log in to your account, you can reset your LastPass account, which will purge all of your Vault data but allow you to keep using the same email address and create a new Master Password.
- If you delete your LastPass account and create a new account using the same email address, and any remaining LastPass Premium subscription time associated with that email address will automatically carry over to your newly recreated LastPass account.
- Before you permanently delete your LastPass account, it is strongly recommended that you export and save all of your Vault data first (if you know your Master Password), as this operation is not reversible.
Warning: Please be aware that deleting your account is permanent and cannot be undone.
I do not know my Master Password. How do I delete my account?
- Open a web browser and go to https://lastpass.com/delete_account.php.
- Select Delete.
- When prompted, click No to indicate that you do not know your Master Password.
- Enter your account email address, then click Send Email.
- Check your inbox and follow the instructions in the email to continue with your account deletion.