Delete LastPass SSO Apps
LastPass SSO apps are common online tools used within a company for which a LastPass Business admin has set up a single sign-on integration. This allows users to sign in to LastPass and launch any of their apps without having to re-enter their credentials for those apps.
For those managing a LastPass MFA account, admins will need to add SSO apps, then enable Step Up Authentication to allow users to authenticate using the LastPass MFA app.
You must have a LastPass admin account in order to add SSO apps. Instructions will vary depending on your LastPass business account type.
You can remove any LastPass SSO apps you no longer need.
- Log in with your email address and Master Password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Go to .
- Under SSO apps, use the Search field to locate your desired app.
- Click on the desired application.
- In the Configure app window, click .
- Click Delete app.
- In the Delete app pop-up window, click Delete.