Delete LastPass SSO Apps
LastPass SSO apps are common online tools used within a company for which a LastPass Enterprise or Identity admin has set up a single sign-on integration. This allows users to sign in to those apps using the same credentials that are used for LastPass.
For those managing a LastPass MFA account, admins will need to add SSO apps, then enable Step Up Authentication to allow users to authenticate using the LastPass MFA app.
You must have a LastPass admin account in order to add SSO apps. Instructions will vary depending on your LastPass business account type.
You can remove any LastPass SSO apps you no longer need.
- Log in and access the LastPass Admin Console by doing either of the following:
- While logged in to LastPass, click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar, then select Admin Console in the menu.
- Log in at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your username and Master Password, then select Admin Console in the left navigation.
- In the left navigation of the Admin Console, select SSO, MFA, or SSO & MFA.
- Click Applications in the left menu, then select Web App.
- Under Existing Apps, use the Search field to locate your desired app.
- Click the Manage App icon , then click Delete.
- When prompted, click Delete to confirm.