Delete LastPass SSO Apps
LastPass SSO apps are common online tools used within a company for which a LastPass Business admin has set up a single sign-on integration. This allows users to sign in to LastPass and launch any of their apps without having to re-enter their credentials for those apps. You can delete SSO apps you no longer need for your account.
You can remove any LastPass SSO apps you no longer need by doing the following:
- Log in with your email address and master password to access the new Admin Console at https://admin.lastpass.com.
- Go to .
- Under SSO apps, use the Search field to locate your desired app.
- Click on the desired application.
- In the Configure app window, click .
- Click Delete app.
- In the Delete app pop-up window, click Delete.