Check Your Usernames Against Security Breaches
To find out if your Site username was revealed in a publicly-known data breach, do the following:
- If you have not done so, log in to LastPass.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- From the left pane, click Security Challenge.
- Click Show My Score.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and then click Continue.
- Another Web page opens. At the bottom, click Check now.
- A pop-up window then indicates if any of the usernames in your Vault were involved in a known security breach since the last time the test was run. Click Show My Score to close the window and return to the Security Challenge, where you can change Site passwords for compromised accounts. If there is a Site listed that you no longer use, we recommend that you close that account to avoid being compromised in the future.