Check Your Usernames Against Security Breaches
To find out if your Site username was revealed in a publicly-known data breach, do the following:
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click Security Challenge in the left navigation.
- Click Show My Score.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and then click Continue.
- Another Web page opens. At the bottom, click Check now.
- A pop-up window then indicates if any of the usernames in your Vault were involved in a known security breach since the last time the test was run. Click Show My Score to close the window and return to the Security Challenge, where you can change site passwords for compromised accounts. If there is a site listed that you no longer use, we recommend that you close that account to avoid being compromised in the future.