Can I view LastPass Enterprise or Identity user status?
View the LastPass activation status and LastPass MFA status for users once you add them.
Note: Are you seeing something different? See these instructions for the Password Manager Admin Console.
The LastPass activation status and LastPass MFA statuses can be viewed on the User tab homepage.
- Active users
- The user has joined your account and logged in at least once. Select a user and manage their settings.
- Invited users
- An invitation email has been sent, but the user hasn’t taken any action yet.
- Select users and choose to Resend invitation (send another invitation email) or Remove from company (revoke invitation).
- Disabled users
- The user is still part of your account, but their access has been disabled by an admin.
- Select users and choose to Remove user from company (keeps their Vault available but disassociates the user from your company account), Delete user (deletes the user's Vault – this action cannot be undone), and Activate user (enable their account).
- Users awaiting approval
- Imported users that need to be manually approved by an admin to join the company account.
- Select users imported from the LastPass Active Directory Connector to manually approve them.
- Staged Users
- The user's account has been set up, but no activation email has been sent.
- Select users to invite the users.
- Expired Invitation
An invitation email has been sent, but the user hasn't taken any action and their invitation has expired.
- Invitations expire after 90 days for brand new users (those who did not have a LastPass account when they were invited).
- Invitations expire after 14 days for existing users (those that already have a LastPass account in our system when they were invited to join this company account).
LastPass MFA Status
- The user has successfully paired the LastPass MFA mobile app to their LastPass account.
- The user has received an invitation to pair the LastPass MFA mobile app to their LastPass account.
- The user's LastPass MFA mobile app is locked because either an admin has manually restricted their access, or suspicious activity was detected.
- The user's status appears blank or empty if they have not been invited to use LastPass MFA.