Can I reset my biometrics for the LastPass MFA app?
If you are signed into the LastPass MFA app you can reset your biometric authentication options.
- While logged in to the LastPass MFA app, tap the Settings icon in the upper-left navigation of your screen.
- Toggle the switch off then on again for the applicable App Lock settings (options vary depending on your device):
- Face ID or Face Unlock – Glance at your device while holding in portrait orientation.
- Touch ID or Fingerprint – Touch your device's sensor to scan your fingerprint.
- PIN/Pin Code – Enter a 6-digit pin code, then re-enter it to confirm.
- Optional: If you can't log in to the LastPass MFA app, go to http://identity.lastpass.com to get a new activation email sent to you, then follow these instructions.