Just like any other software deployment, the success of implementing LastPass in part depends on educating users about what LastPass it is and why they should use it. We recommend the following steps to ensure LastPass is successfully adopted in your organization.
Step #1: Send pre-deployment emails
- Executive LastPass Welcome Email Template (1 week prior to rollout)
- Use this email template to inform your employees that LastPass will be rolled out to your organization within the next week, and let them know what to expect when it happens.
- Welcome to LastPass Email Template (a few days prior to rollout)
- Use this email template to inform your employees that they will be able to use LastPass in the next few days, and let them know the key benefits of using LastPass as their password manager.
Step #2: Learn how to drive adoption
- Driving End-User Adoption Master Class Recording (59:23)
- Learn best practices in how to drive end-user adoption of LastPass.
Step #3: Hang up posters and leave materials on desks to raise awareness
- Why LastPass? Flyer
- Share the high-level benefits that LastPass will bring to employees who sign up to use it.
- LastPass Getting Started Flyer
- Let employees know how easy it is to get started with a password manager and single sign-on solution.
- Promotional Posters
Hang posters in your office space to increase interest in using LastPass.