As a LastPass Free user, can I still export my Vault data if I select Mobile as my active device type?
LastPass Free users can still export their Vault data from a computer, even if they have selected Mobile as their active device type.
After the third and final device type switch, LastPass Free users can still log in to their restricted Vault on a computer and export their Vault data.
Export using the LastPass web browser extension
- In your web browser toolbar, click the inactive (grey or black) LastPass icon .
- Enter your email address and Master Password and click Log In.
- Navigate to Account Options OR < your LastPass email address > at the bottom of the menu, then go to .
- Select your desired export method.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Continue.
Export from within your Vault
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
- In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon , then select Open My Vault.
- Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your email address and Master Password.
- Select in the left navigation.
Result: An email notification has been sent to your LastPass email address for verification.
- Check your inbox for a "Verify export" message, then click Continue export in the email to verify. Note: The verification link expires after 10 minutes.
- Return to your Vault, then go to again.
- If prompted, enter your Master Password and click Submit.
Result: A CSV file containing your data is downloaded.