LastPass Admin Management of Trusted Mobile Devices
You can manage mobile device restriction settings for a new or unrecognized mobile device when accessing the Admin Console of your LastPass Enterprise account. You can also revoke or reinstate access to mobile devices that have already accessed your LastPass account, and even rename the mobile device label (UUID).
Manage access restriction for new mobile devices
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Select Users in the left navigation.
- Click to select your desired user.
- Click the Trusted Mobile Devices tab.
- Click Edit.
- The following actions are available:
- View the device Type
- View the device UUID
- Enter a Label for the device and click Save when finished.
- Change the Status to Enabled to authorize or Disabled to de-authorize this mobile device to be used to log in and access LastPass. Click Save when finished.
- Delete the trusted mobile device to remove it