Add Users to LastPass Teams
Once your LastPass Teams account is set up, you can invite individual team members (up to 50 users max) via email.
About adding new and existing LastPass users
When adding users to your account, the system will determine whether or not the invited user already has an existing LastPass account based on their email address. The user will experience one of the following:
- Brand new users will receive an activation email to create an account.
- Existing users can choose from the following options:
- Join your LastPass Teams account using the same email address associated with your existing account
- Create a new LastPass account for company use only
- Log in with your admin username and Master Password to access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Go to in the left navigation.
- Enter the email address, first name, and last name of the user.
- When finished, click Add User.
An activation email is sent to the newly added user.
View user status
Once you have invited your users, you can view the activation status and actions available for each.
- Active user licenses – Select users and manage their settings.
- Invited users – Select users and choose to Uninvite user (revoke invitation) or Reinvite user (send another follow-up activation email).
- Disabled users – Select users and choose to Remove user from company (keeps their Vault available but disassociates the user from your company), Delete user (deletes the user's Vault – this action cannot be undone), and Activate user (enable their account).