Access Policy Management
LastPass admins can set up general access policies to specify approved or prohibited geofencing locations and/or allowed or denied IP ranges from which users can authenticate using the LastPass Authenticator. These policies can be applied for general access, or for specific integrated SSO apps.
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Select MFA or SSO & MFA in the left navigation.
- Click .
- To create a new policy, click +New Policy.
- Set up the policy as you need and click Save.
- Set the Policy Level to General Access Policy for all applications or select an application from the menu.
- To limit access to a specific time range, add Policy Time Range.
- Select Permanent Policy or Temporary Policy. Note: If you choose a Temporary Policy, select a date for the policy.
- Optional: For employees who need temporary access from a different location, select Allow standard access outside temporary date range.
- Optional: For contractors who only need limited time access, select Restrict access outside temporary date range.