Access Policy Management
- Log in to LastPass and access your Vault by doing either of the following:
Go to https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 and log in with your username and Master Password.
In your web browser toolbar, click the LastPass icon then click Open My Vault.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click MFA or SSO & MFA in the left navigation.
- Click .
- To create a new policy, click +New Policy.
- Set up the policy as you need and click Save.
- Set the Policy Level to General Access Policy for all applications or select an application from the menu.
- To limit access to a specific time range, add Policy Time Range.
- Select Permanent Policy or Temporary Policy. Note: If you choose a Temporary Policy, select a date for the policy.
- Optional: For employees who need temporary access from a different location, select Allow standard access outside temporary date range.
- Optional: For contractors who only need limited time access, select Restrict access outside temporary date range.