Access Policy Management
LastPass admins can set up general access policies to specify approved or prohibited geofencing locations and/or allowed or denied IP ranges from which users can authenticate using the LastPass MFA app. These policies can be applied for general access, or for specific integrated SSO apps.
Retire LastPass MFA
- Log in and access the Admin Console at https://lastpass.com/company/#!/dashboard.
- Select MFA or SSO & MFA in the left navigation.
- Click .
- To create a new policy, click +New Policy.
- Set up the policy as you need and click Save.
- Set the Policy Level to General Access Policy for all applications or select an application from the menu.
- To limit access to a specific time range, add Policy Time Range.
- Select Permanent Policy or Temporary Policy. Note: If you choose a Temporary Policy, select a date for the policy.
- Optional: For employees who need temporary access from a different location, select Allow standard access outside temporary date range.
- Optional: For contractors who only need limited time access, select Restrict access outside temporary date range.