Uninstall the join.me desktop app
The join.me desktop app can be easily removed from your PC or Mac.
Tip: Removing join.me does not cancel your subscription or delete your account. For info, see How to modify your join.me subscription.
In the Applications folder, find join.me and drag it to the trash.
- Use Add or remove programs to remove the join.me app.
Note: For more info about removing programs in Windows, read the Microsoft support article for Windows 10.
- After uninstalling from Add or remove programs within Windows, delete the join.me folders listed in AppData.
- Press the Windows key and the letter "R".
- In the Run box, type %appdata% and press Enter.
- In the AppData > Roaming folder, find the join.me folder and delete its contents.
- In the AppData > Local folder, find the join.me folder and delete its contents.