Uninstall the join.me desktop app
The join.me desktop app can be easily removed from your PC or Mac.
In the Applications folder, find join.me and drag it to the trash.
- Use Add or remove programs to remove the join.me app.
Note: For more info about removing programs in Windows, read the Microsoft support article for Windows 10.
- After uninstalling from Add or remove programs within Windows, delete the join.me folders listed in AppData.
- Press the Windows key and the letter "R".
- In the Run box, type %appdata% and press Enter.
- In the AppData > Roaming folder, find the join.me folder and delete its contents.
- In the AppData > Local folder, find the join.me folder and delete its contents.