Start a meeting - PC/Mac
Start a meeting on your PC or Mac.
For now we are assuming you are new to join.me and haven't yet downloaded the join.me desktop app or created a free account.
- On a PC or Mac, go to the join.me website and create a free account.
- After entering your name and other info, click Download to start meeting. The join.me application is downloaded.
- Start the join.me application. Tip: Can't find the join.me download? Press Ctrl-J (Windows) or Alt-Cmd-L (Mac) on your keyboard to view recent downloads.
Click the play symbol to start a meeting. Once the application is running, you see the join.me toolbar (also known as the presenter's toolbar).
- Invite others to join. Invite others – PC/Mac
- Call in to the conference call. Call in – Conference calls on PC/Mac
- Add video. Use video - Turn on your webcam
- Share your screen and more. Share a specific window or full screen
Start a meeting: https://www.join.me/resources/user-tips/how-to-start-a-meeting