Schedule a meeting - join.me for Google Calendar
PRO and BUSINESS subscribers can schedule and start meetings - including recurring meetings - directly from Google Calendar in Chrome.
Schedule with Google Calendar: https://www.join.me/resources/user-tips/schedule-meeting-with-google-calendar
Download and Install the extension
- Open Chrome (the browser).
- Download and install the extension. Chrome may request your permission to allow join.me to manage your calendars. You must accept this request.
Schedule a meeting using the join.me for Google Calendar extension
- For any Google Calendar event, go to Event Details.
- Click Make it a join.me meeting. You may be prompted to log in to your join.me PRO or BUSINESS account.
The Schedule join.me Meeting window is displayed.
- Choose the type of meeting (personal link or code) and the conference numbers to include in the invitation. Tip: You can make the meeting repeat, just like with any other Google Calendar meeting.
- Click Generate invitation. Your settings are inserted into a new invitation.
- Edit and send the event just as you would any other event.