How to reset sample whiteboard files
If you have edited your whiteboard sample files and somehow changed them beyond repair, don't worry. You can reset them.
Here's how to reset your whiteboard files.
Task I. Delete old sample whiteboardsYour first task is to delete the samples you no longer need. Here's how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch the join.me app and tap the document icon in the lower-right corner of the join.me screen. Tip: Do not start a meeting.
- On the Document Manager page, tap Select.
- Tap each sample whiteboard you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash can on the upper tool bar and tap Delete to actually delete the selected sample whiteboards.
Task II. Download new sample whiteboardsYour second task is to download the new sample whiteboards. Here's how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open this exact article (the one you are reading now) in a browser.
- Tap any of these sample whiteboard files and tap Open in "join.me".
Remember to tap Open in "join.me".