GoToAssist Corporate Overview
GoToAssist Corporate is a web-based technology that allows you to instantly connect to your customer's desktop and control his or her mouse and keyboard to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
As a representative, you can do the following:
- View your customer's screen and share remote control of their mouse/keyboard.
- Draw on the customer's screen (pen, highlighter) to illustrate points and help guide customers during support sessions.
- Transfer files to your customer and retrieve files from their computer.
- Reboot the customer's computer and have it reconnect to the session.
- Transfer sessions to other representatives, invite them to join your support session or join other representatives in their support sessions.
- Retrieve diagnostic information about the customer's computer during support sessions, and save/send them.
- Scripted Messages and URLs during support sessions.
- Have the GoToAssist software run as a service on the customer's computer.
- Request Windows login credentials from customers, which allows representatives to access customer's computers without actually knowing the password.
- Chat with the customer and get visual indicators of how long since new chats have arrived
- Upgrade from web-based support sessions to standard screen-sharing support sessions.