Manage Phone Audio via Keypad Commands
When participants are connected via telephone, they can use their telephone's keypad to manage the audio of the conference call. Below is a list of the different keypad commands that are available.
- *3 – Turn "on-hold" beeps on or off
*4 – Hear a menu of keypad commands available to you.
- *6 – Mute or unmute your audio.
- *1 – Allow all attendees to hear you
*2 – Hear the number of participants currently dialed in via telephone.
- *5 – Change the "listening mode" of panelists only. To unmute or mute an attendee, you must do so from the Control Panel by selecting the name in the Attendee list and then Unmute. Pressing this command repeatedly will cycle through the following modes:
- Soft mute: All attendees are automatically muted, but they can unmute themselves if desired.
- Hard mute: All attendees are automatically muted and cannot unmute themselves.
- Unmute: All attendees are automatically unmuted (default mode).
*8 – Change the "chime controls". Pressing this command repeatedly will cycle through the following modes:
- Both entry and exit chimes on (default)
- Both entry and exit chimes off
- *09 – Report audio issues with a 60 second recording. If you hear a "Your entry is not valid" response, select *0.