How do I modify the Client(s) role in a Network?
When you create a Hub-and-Spoke or a Gateway network, you are prompted during setup to specify which computer fills what role. You can change this anytime.
- Log in to your account and go to the Networks > My Networks page.
- Find the network you want to modify, and click Edit next to the name.
- Click Add/Remove members.
Here is where you can specify:
- Hub or Spoke for a Hub-and-Spoke network (multiple Hubs are allowed)
- Gateway or Member for a Gateway Network (one Gateway node only)