Does Hamachi support IPX connections?
Hamachi does support IPX/SPX, however the driver has to be installed on the Hamachi network adapter first.
- In Windows, go to Control Panel.
- Select Network Connections or Network and Sharing Center.
- Right-click or click on the Hamachi network adapter and select Properties.
- Click the Install button, highlight Protocol, and click Add.
- Choose NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol, and click OK.
Hamachi is now configured to support IPX.
Windows Vista does not officially support the installation of the IPX protocol.