What features are included when I sign up for Grasshopper?
All Grasshopper plans include a bunch of awesome features:
- Custom Main Greeting
- Away Greeting (After-hours)
- Unlimited Extensions
- On Hold Music
- Conference Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Call Screening
- Dedicated Virtual Fax Line
- Virtual Fax (Receive/ Forward faxes)
- Voicemail & Fax Delivery
- Live Call Transfer
- Dial-by-Name Directory
- Informational Extensions
- ACD Queue
- Rotational Extensions
- Q&A Extensions
- Unlimited Call Handling
- International Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calling with our iPhone, Android, and Desktop apps
International Call Forwarding, Conference Calling, Calling Card & Call Out Features are included in all plans, but are disabled by default to avoid fraud and unauthorized use. Once your account is verified we can enable these features for you.
Note: We require a deposit of $500 to activate the international call forwarding feature. Your account charges will be deducted from the deposit for the next six months. We'll refund any remaining balance after six months, or if you decide to cancel your account.
Make sure to check out our Offshore & International Rates for additional forwarding rates to all countries.
Here are some other great features offered at an additional cost:
- Read Your Voicemail $10 per month (Free during your first 30 days on Grasshopper!)
- Call Blasting $10 per month
- Additional lines $5 per month/ per line (In addition to the amount of numbers included in your plan.)
- Business SMS $10 per month/ per line (In addition to the amount of numbers included in your plan.)
- Local, True-800 Toll Free and Vanity Numbers $25 one-time activation fee
- Number Transfers $30 one-time fee per carrier (Above the amount of number transfers included in your plan. Check out our Number Transfer Fee article).