Can I add or remove additional features on my own? (Texting, Read your Voicemail, Call Blasting)
In order to add or remove a feature that comes with an additional per month fee, follow the following steps:
- Log into your account on grasshopper.com
- Click on Settings and then Features . Here you will see the additional features available in your subscription.
- To add a feature, simply select the "Add" option to the right of the feature name and description.
- To remove the feature, select “Remove” to the right of the feature name and description.
- You will not be billed for the feature upon your next bill.
*Note: If you do not see these options it is because you are using our older user interface. Please switch to our new interface or contact Customer Support.