Error: 'We're sorry! You need to update your Flash Player' in Chrome when trying to view recordings
- Error trying to view webinar/training recording in Chrome browser
- Error: 'We're sorry! You need to update your Flash Player'
- Able to play recording in other browsers successfully
- Recording playback
Chrome has started to automatically block flash content as a security measure.
You can enable Chrome to play Flash content automatically or to prompt the user to allow Flash to play or use an alternate browser.
To change your Chrome's Flash settings:
1. Click the menu icon at the top right of your Chrome browser
2. Select Settings
3. Click Show advanced settings...
4. Under Privacy click Content Settings...
5. Under Flash select Allow Sites to run Flash or Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash (recommended)
7. Reload the recording playback page and the recording should now play successfully