How to Set Registration Page for Manual or Automatic Approval
To set the registration to manual or automatic approval.
1. On the Manage Registration page, scroll down to the Approval section.
2. Select 1 of the approval options:
- Automatic Approval : Registrants will immediately receive information on how to join the webinar once they register.
- Manual Approval : You must approve registrants before they receive information on how to join the webinar.
3. If you'd like to receive an email every time someone registers, select the "Registration Notification" check box. If you don't select this option, you can return to the Manage Webinar page where you can click Manage or the registrant number link in the Manage Registration section to approve or deny registrants.
4. Click Save .