How To Manually Upload a Session Recording
After you've recorded a session and converted the recording, then you can store your recordings in the GoToWebinar web app and share the links with your attendees. You can also distribute a recording and send or upload the recording wherever else you'd like.
Manually upload recording:
- First, ensure that the session recording has been converted .
- Log in to your account online.
- Click My Recordings in the left navigation.
- Click Upload a recording > Select a file .
- Browse for and select the recording file from your computer. Recordings are saved to the location specified in the Recording Preferences (default is C:\Users\<username>\Documents).
- The recording will be processed and optimized to play back. You can choose to have an email sent to you once the recording is ready.
- Once you've uploaded your recording, you can do any of the following:
- Share a direct link to a recording
- Send new registrants archived recordings
- Attach a recording to a follow-up email
- Preview a recording
- Delete a recording
Note: Recording files must be .WMV, .MOV, or .MP4 format and less than 1 GB.