How do I do a Registry Edit to remove GoToMeeting keys?
- Completely remove GoTo keys from registry
- Remove any stuck GoTo registry keys after an uninstall
- Windows 7 or later
- Download Regscanner
- Click regscanner.zip
- Double-click Regscanner (Application)
- Click Extract all
- Click Extract
- Click RegScanner (Application)
- Click Run
- Type GoToMeeting in the Find String: field
- Select the base keys according to the screen shot below
- Click Ok
- Click Cntrl + A once the search is complete
- Click File
- Click Create Delete.Reg File
- Save to Desktop
- The registry keys have now been deleted.
- The Reg.File saved to the desktop will serve as the backup. Double click to restore deleted keys.
A registry edit may be performed when an uninstall/reinstall of the GoTo software does not prove effective in eliminating an issue which pertains to our software components not executing commands as expected. Often times these components remain 'stuck' on a machine even after the GoTo software has been entirely removed and it is then necessary to search through all remaining registry keys for any traces of our application which would require a manual removal.