Who is the billing contact for my account?
The billing contact has special privileges that allow them to change the account's subscription plan, modify the payment and billing information, and manage other account settings. It is not possible to look up the name of the billing contact for your account online, unless you are the listed billing contact for an account.
Need to change the billing contact?
If needed, account admins can contact a LogMeIn representative to have the billing contact changed for the account. Learn more.
Think you're the billing contact?
Log in to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com to check your access. If you are the billing contact for your account, click the Go to Billing link near the bottom of the page, and 1 of the following scenarios will occur, based on your LogMeIn account type and billing role:
- You are redirected to your account's Subscriptions page – This means you are the billing contact for your online account. Learn more.
- You encounter a message and are redirected back to the My Account page – This means you are not the billing contact for your online account, and encounter a message, "You seem to have landed in the wrong place. Please contact the account admin to gain access to the this location. We will now redirect you to your account profile." You will be promptly redirected to your My Account page.
- You are redirected to the Corporate Billing Portal and can successfully log in – This means you are a billing contact for your "corporate" account. Learn more.
- You are redirected to the Corporate Billing Portal and are unable to log in – This means 1 of the following is true:
- You are not a billing contact for your "corporate" account.
- You are a billing contact for your "corporate" account, but have attempted to log in with the wrong User ID and/or password. If you have forgotten your password, click Reset/Create your password, enter the User ID for your billing contact account (located on an emailed invoice), then click Submit to receive a password reset link at your billing contact email address.
Note: The User ID for a billing contact account can be in either "user name" or "email" address format.
Alternatively, a billing contact can contact Customer Care for more information.