Change Your Payment Method
The billing contact for your account can update the billing information at any time (even in the middle of a billing cycle).
Most billing contacts can log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com to manage their billing and subscription info entirely online. However, the billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) may use a different self-service site known as the Corporate Billing Portal to manage their billing and subscription with a LogMeIn representative.
- Log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- Click Payment Method at the top of the page.
- Click the edit hyperlink in the right navigation of your existing payment method.
- Fill in all required fields, then click Continue to save your changes.
For "corporate" accounts that use the Corporate Billing Portal, a billing contact is provided with a User ID (in "username" or "email address" format, located on an emailed invoice) that allows them to log in to the Corporate Billing Portal. Learn more.
Additionally, the following payment methods are available:
- Credit or debit card
- Electronic payment/bank transfer
- Direct debit/ACH/recurring bank transfer
Change your payment method as follows:
- Log in to the Corporate Billing Portal.
- In the "Payment Profile" section, click Edit.
- In the "Payment Type" section, use the drop-down menu to make your desired changes.
- Click Save when finished.
Alternatively, a billing contact can contact Customer Care for more information.