Manage Account-Wide Settings
The Admin Settings page contains product defaults that, once set, apply to all users on your account who have access to the products. You can also edit your account name.
On this page, you can:
- Edit GoToWebinar settings
- Edit Company Setup for managing settings templates
- Set up an organization
- Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
- Create custom user fields
If you want to apply product settings in a consistent way to several users, you can create a Settings template in Admin Settings and apply these default product settings to new users as they are added. Learn how to get started.
The Organization Center provides you with the ability to set up automated provisioning using the Active Directory Connector and/or Enterprise Sign-In (single sign-on) for your users. In the Organization pane, click Set up, then learn how to get started with setting up an organization.
Once you have set up an organization, you can control whether you want Welcome and change email notifications to be sent to your users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
Handouts are images, music, video or Microsoft Office files that are made available in the Control Panel during the session, and which Windows, Mac, iOS and Android attendees can download onto their own devices. To enable handouts, click Edit and choose Enabled.
Custom user fields allow you to define and populate a set of fields for your users. You can create organizational identifiers, usage or user types, etc. A limited, predefined set of fields can be pulled in from the Active Directory if you are using the Active Directory Connector (ADC). Custom user fields display on the User Details screen and in user reports.
1. In the Admin Center, click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
2. Click the Add a Custom Field button.
3. Enter a custom field name, you can include numeric and alpha characters. Click Save.
4. Once created, you can learn how to map your custom fields to user attributes in the Active Directory Connector.