Schedule a Similar Webinar
If you already have a scheduled webinar that is set up with polls, surveys, emails , and panelists, you can copy it into a newly scheduled webinar so that all your settings and customizations carry over. This makes it easy to schedule new webinars that are similar to one of your previously configured webinars.
Are you seeing a different dashboard? You've opted in to GoToWebinar's fresh new look! Click here for help on the new experience.
Schedule a similar webinar
- Log in at https://global.gotowebinar.com.
- Find the past webinar that you want to use as a template, then copy it in any of the following ways:
- Open an upcoming or past webinar, then click Schedule Similar Webinar on the Manage Webinars page.
- While scheduling a new webinar, use the Copy webinar drop-down menu at the top to select a previous webinar.
- On the Past Webinars tab, click Copy next to the desired webinar. Only webinars with a start date within the past year are displayed.
- Configure the additional settings and date/time, then click Schedule.
- If there were any co-organizers or panelists added to the original webinar you will see an "Include Staff" pop-up window. You can select which organizers and/or panelists you wish to be included on the new webinar, then click Save to have them automatically added. You can always add additional staff members once you have created the new webinar.
- Any Polls, Surveys, emails and other settings configured in the previous webinar will be automatically be added. You will automatically be taken to the Manage Webinar page where you can customize your new webinar.
Schedule a Webinar
Start a Scheduled Webinar