Register for a Session
If you'd like to attend a session as an attendee, you'll first need to register for the session using the Registration URL in your GoToWebinar invitation. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session when it's time.
Register to attend a session
1. Open your GoToWebinar invitation email.
2. Click the Registration URL to open the registration form.
3. Fill out all required fields, including your first name, last name and email address. Accept the organizer's webinar disclaimer by checking the box, and then click Register. Then click Register.
4. Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer sets up automatic approval, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer sets up manual approval, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
5. Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoToWebinar appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- You can visit our Get Ready page to make sure your system checks out and you have downloaded the software.
- When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a webinar sequence, you can use the same Join URL to join all sessions.
- If you're registering for a webinar series (where you can choose which sessions to attend), you must use a different Join URL to join each session. The Join URLs will be provided in the confirmation emails that you'll receive for each session once you register.