View Your GoToWebinar Invoice History
You can view your recent GoToWebinar billing activity and print your billing receipts online.
Most billing contacts can log in to the Billing Center at https://billing.logmeininc.com to manage their GoToWebinar billing and subscription info entirely online. However, the billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) may use a different self-service site known as the Corporate Billing Portal to manage their billing and subscription with a LogMeIn representative.
- Log in at https://billing.logmeininc.com.
- At the top of the Billing Center page, click the Invoice History hyperlink.
- Click the hyperlink of your desired Invoice number to view. If desired, click Print Receipt.
For all other accounts whose billing contact has purchased a subscription plan via a LogMeIn Sales representative and receives emailed invoices for each renewal, a billing contact will use the Corporate Billing Portal to view and/or print the last 20 invoices from their invoice history.
- Log in to the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.logmeininc.com/corp-billing.
- In the "Invoices" section, go to Show All > PDF > Print.
Alternatively, a billing contact can contact Customer Care for more information.