Present from your iPad
If you are the Presenter in a session and are using an iPad, you can share content directly from the app!
Note that this feature is only available when using an iPad. It is not available while using the iPhone.
Topics in this article:
- Share from the Cloud
Use this option to open and display a file that you previously saved to a third-party file-sharing app (such as Sharefile, Dropbox or Google Drive).
- Share from the Browser
Open and share a web page by entering a URL in the address bar in the toolbar. Alternatively, you can tap the Bookmarks icon and select a bookmark.
- Share from the Whiteboard
Use drawing tools to illustrate your points on a whiteboard and broadcast it to attendees in real time.
First, make sure that you are the current Presenter in order to share content.
1. Tap the Screen Sharing icon in the toolbar.
2. Enable the Present Content toggle.
3. Select one of the content sharing options.
- To share from the cloud, tap the Cloud icon in the toolbar. The select the file-sharing app that your document is saved in.
- To share
4. Tap the Play icon in the floating toolbar to start broadcasting the content to other attendees.
- To pause your shared content, tap the Pause icon in the floating toolbar.
- To completely stop sharing content from the cloud, browser or whiteboard, simply tap the Screen Sharing icon in the top navigation and disable the Present Content toggle.
The Audience View pane displays a thumbnail view of what attendees see when you share your screen. You can choose to show or hide the audience view pane at any time.
1. Tap the Screen Sharing icon .
2. Use the Audience View toggle to show or hide the pane. You can also tap the icon on the pane to close it at any time.
You can use drawing tools to illustrate your points while sharing content from your iPad!
- As the presenter, make sure you've tapped the Play icon in the toolbar so that you can share content.
- Then tap the Drawing Tools icon in the Grab Tab to expand and display the main controls. You may use Drawing Tools on any screen you're sharing.
The Drawing Tools icon turns Drawing Tools on or off. When Drawing tools are on, the Drawing Tools icon is blue and the Drawing Tools toolbar is displayed. / The Play icon starts content sharing and the Pause icon pauses the screen so attendees will only be able to view the last screen that was displayed. The Pen icon lets you draw and annotate on-screen. You can select different colors and adjust the width of the markings. The Highlighter icon lets you highlight certain areas of your screen. You can choose from 4 different highlighter colors and adjust the width of the markings. The Whiteboard icon brings the whiteboard to the screen which you can use to draw on a blank slate. The Undo icon undoes the previous action you made. The Redo icon redoes whatever action you've previously undone. The Erase All icon erases all drawings from the screen.