You can use Polls to engage your attendees and focus their attention on the session. You can create Polls before the session starts or during the session on-the-fly. After you close a Poll, you can choose to show the results to your attendees immediately or later.
Shared results display total attendee responses and don't include any individual information. You can view attendees' responses after the session by creating an Attendee Report.
Topics in this article:
1. In the Polls pane, scroll to the Poll you want to launch. Click the Launch button so that attendees see the Poll in their Viewer.
2. After you've given attendees time to respond, click the Close button to close the Poll.
1. In the Polls pane, find the Poll you want to share with your attendees.
2. Click the Share button.
3. To resume presenting, click Hide.
1. Expand the Polls pane in your Control Panel. If you're presenting, first pause or stop Screen Sharing.
2. Click Manage Polls. Log in to your account if prompted – you'll be taken to the Manage Polls page where you can create new Polls.
3. After editing your Poll, click Save. You may need to log out of your account to see the new or updated Polls in the Polls pane.
4. Return to the session, and select a Poll from the drop-down menu. Click Launch. Screen Sharing will be temporarily paused while the Poll is in-progress.
5. Click Close when everyone has voted. To show the results to everyone, click Share. Then click Hide to resume the webinar.